Cloud Development Made EasySubversion Hosting, Git Hosting and project management. ProjectLocker is a home for your project in the cloud.
Get private Subversion hosting or Git hosting, painless bug tracking with Trac, real-time crash notifications with Pulse, and lots more.
Try ProjectLocker at no risk for 30 days.
See Plans & Pricing
Teams like yours ♥ ProjectLocker.More →
Your ProjectLocker account gives you tons of powerful features. Here are a few highlights of what's included.
RepositoriesSubversion & Git
The heart of ProjectLocker is our enterprise-grade repository hosting. Each ProjectLocker project comes with its own private source code repository (Subversion hosting or Git hosting). Git & SVN repositories are compatible with standard clients. ProjectLocker repository hosting includes:
- Web-based management console for managing users
- Fine-grained directory-based permissions (Subversion)
- Automatic backups of your data
- Remote Deployments: Automatically deploy code on each commit.
- BuildLocker continuous integration (Equity and larger plans)
- Automated import from external repositories or export files
Project ManagementBug Tracking, wiki, collaboration
All ProjectLocker projects include the open-source Trac project management application. Trac offers all the tools you need to manage your project, but it's easy enough for your team to learn without training. Trac is a fantastic way to track your project, and it's fully integrated into your ProjctLocker account.
- Bug Tracking
- Automatically create bugs from emails
- Wiki with attachments
- Source browser
- Project milestone management
CommunicationMeetings != Communication
Great communication is the secret of high-performance teams. ProjectLocker is chock full of ways to make sure everyone on your team stays up to date. If you're the hyperconnected type, you can even get project alerts sent direct to your mobile phone.
SecuritySafety & Security
ProjectLocker is designed for businesses and others that need to keep their source code private, so we take security very seriously. For your side, this means that all access to ProjectLocker happens over encrypted channels by default. On our side, the precautions we take are more involved. Here are just a few highlights:
- 24/7 Server Monitoring and Support
- All data is stored on redundant disk arrays.
- Non-ProjectLocker personnel are not permitted shell access. Ever.
- All production hardware is housed in SSAE 16- or SAS 70-compliant data centers with enhanced physical security.
- Restrict access to your projects by IP address (Subversion).
See Plans & Pricing