ProjectLocker works with a variety of partners to extend the benefits of our cloud-based development platform
to enterprises of all sizes.
3Back offers training, coaching, and training in all aspects of Agile product development.
Rally is the #1 partner for Agile success through its family of products, coaching and community support. With a dedicated focus on Agile, Rally helps software organizations of all sizes incrementally adopt Agile practices to shorten their development cycles and collaborate across distributed teams and silos.
ProjectLocker does not have formal partnerships with the following firms, but ProjectLocker is integrated to each of them. ProjectLocker customers who use these services will be able to more tightly link the elements of their development processes.
Basecamp is a popular Web-based project collaboration and management system used by over 1 million people. ProjectLocker's integration to Basecamp allows enables ProjectLocker users to:
- Send commit messages from Subversion to Basecamp as Basecamp messages.
- Create new ProjectLocker projects from existing Basecamp projects.
- Associate users in ProjectLocker with users in Basecamp, so that messages actually come from the committing user where possible.
FogBugz is a complete project management system designed to help software teams communicate. FogBugz helps teams work together by tracking, prioritizing, and coordinating the thousands of small tasks a development team has to do. ProjectLocker's integration to FogBugz enables ProjectLocker to:
- Notify FogBugz every time there is a commit message containing "BugzID: [bug ID #]" on a single line.
- Marks commits as Checkins in FogBugz linked to the issue.
- Create links back to ProjectLocker using FogBugz site settings.
- Link between FogBugz and Trac using the Hudora plugin.
Jabber is an open, secure instant messaging technology. Google Chat, along with other organizations, provides free Jabber services. ProjectLocker users can elect to be notified via Jabber when changes happen to their project's source code.
Lighthouse is an issue tracker that allow teams to collaborate with a simple interface, rich features, and customizable statuses. ProjectLocker's integration to Lighthouse enables ProjectLocker users to :
- Create a Lighthouse changeset each time there is a commit message.
- Automatically change status, tag, and assign tickets by putting special commands in the commit message.
- Connect different projects to different Lighthouse projects and even different Lighthouse accounts.
Morph Labs [mor.ph and morphexchange.com] is the leading provider of Platform as a Service (PaaS) that virtualizes the application environment through the use of open source technologies to simplify the deployment, delivery, and management of Web based applications.
Twitter is a Web-based instant messaging service. ProjectLocker users can elect to be notified via Twitter when changes happen to their project's source code.
What can a managed Subversion solution do to help .NET businesses solve their integration problems?
Software development best practices can save you money and make your team more productive.