- We will never sell your information to a third party.
- We never share information about your projects, repositories, users, or other data with anyone unless you request in writing that we do so.
- When we have a legal obligation to do so, or in cases of suspected fraud, we may share data with law enforcement.
- Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or would like to export or delete your data.
3. GDPR RightsThe terms and provisions in this section 3 only apply to you if you are a resident of the EEA and only to the extent that ProjectLocker is subject to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). ProjectLocker collects and processes your personal information under the following legal grounds:
- Legitimate interests. Your personal information may be used to provide the ProjectLocker service.
- Legal compliance. Your personal information may be used to fulfill our legal obligations. These may include (but are not limited to) (i) federal, state, or local laws, (ii) court orders, (iii) consent decrees.
Access, Correction, or Deletion of Your DataIf you want to request an export or deletion of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com. We are not able to delete personal data that is a part of an active ProjectLocker account if you are not the owner, since doing so would prevent us from providing the service for the account owner. In this case, you may contact the account owner to request that your personal data be anonymized or deleted.
ProjectLocker maintains backups for indefinite periods of time. These are not stored in an accessible format, and are heavily compressed, so it is it not possible to delete personal data from these backups. However, if we are required to restore a backup to active use, we will apply requests for deletion of personal data to the newly restored backups.
4. Data CollectedWe collect anonymous data from every visitor to our websites to monitor traffic and maintain service quality. Data we collect from browsers includes, but is not limited to:
- Internet Protocol addresses
- browser type
- operating system
- type of device (e.g. laptop or mobile)
- email address
- names and email addresses of your team members
- billing information, including credit card information
5. Use of the DataWe may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide our services. We use your email address to provide notifications of activity on your projects. We use your name and other descriptive information to clearly identify you in the ProjectLocker system. We use your payment information to bill you for the service and to provide receipts for any payments you make to ProjectLocker.
- To improve our services. We monitor the service in order to analyze and fix failures.
- To communicate with you. We very occasionally send service and administrative emails related to the core functioning of the service.
- Promotional. We very occasionally send emails to promote new or updated features or other topics that we think you will like. You may opt out of these emails by clicking the unsubscribe link in any applicable email.
- To help you use the service. We use your contact information to respond to you when you have questions about the service.
- To comply with the law. We may use your information to comply with applicable legal, regulatory, and judicial obligations.
6. Sharing of DataWe utilize several third parties to help us provide the ProjectLocker service, and to communicate with our users. We currently share data with the following third parties:
- AdRoll: for measuring our advertising effectiveness
- Amazon Web Services: to provide the core service
- Atlassian JIRA: for notifications, if you specifically choose this option
- Basecamp: for notifications, if you specifically choose this option
- Facebook: for measuring our advertising effectiveness
- FogBugz: for notifications, if you specifically choose this option
- Freckle: for notifications, if you specifically choose this option
- Google Analytics: to help us understand our overall Web traffic
- Google Apps: for email correspondence when you contact ProjectLocker by email or support ticket.
- Google Cloud: to provide the core service
- Groove: for email correspondence when you contact ProjectLocker by email or support ticket.
- Harvest: for notifications, if you specifically choose this option
- HipChat: for notifications, if you specifically choose this option
- HitTail: for understanding our overall audience
- HubSpot: for measuring our marketing effectiveness
- Intuit: for our internal accounting, if you pay via invoice or PayPal
- KissMetrics: for measuring our marketing effectiveness
- Lighthouse: for notifications, if you specifically choose this option
- Mailchimp: for email communications
- New Relic: for performance monitoring
- Olark: for on-site chat communications
- PayPal: for billing, if you pay via PayPal
- Perfect Audience: for measuring our advertising effectiveness
- Pivotal Tracker: for notifications, if you specifically choose this option
- Sendgrid: for email communications
- Slack: for notifications, if you specifically choose this option
- Stripe: for credit card processing and other billing
- TSheets: for notifications, if you specifically choose this option
- Toggl: for notifications, if you specifically choose this option
- Twitter: for notifications, if you specifically choose this option
- Vero: for targeted email notifications to subscribers
- VisualWebsiteOptimizer: for optimizing our Web content
Note that depending on the particular configuration of your account, all of the third parties in this list may not receive your information. Many of the providers in this list only receive basic information provided by your Web browser as a part of any routine request you make (i.e. Internet Protocol address).
8. ContactYou may contact us with questions or concerns by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
PO Box 1009
Atlanta, GA 30301